Monday 25 June 2007

MBA-Prep (Scholarship)

I'm back, after a long absence from this space. I'm now back in India enjoying the monsoon rain. Have a ton of things to do before I reach Cambridge in September. Have already started winding up things at work and my last date at work is the 17th of Aug.

Moving on to scholarships, JBS provides a lot of different scholarships and it is really cool. Most of the folks I know have got scholarships in one form or the other. I have till date got scholarships worth GBP 10,000. Hope I get a bit more in the coming days :)

Please check the link below for the details of the scholarship provided at JBS
http://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/mba/finance/scholarships.html

From the finance perspective, I'm almost set. The HSBC Loan and the scholarships have helped in a big way to get things moving.

I now plan to apply for my VISA sometime early next month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alvin,

Congratulations on your admission to JBS.
A question about the scholarships. On what basis are these scholarships awarded? On undergrad academics? Or some essays?

Regards,
Raj