Friday 4 April 2008

The Portugal trip




I had a wonderful trip to Portugal, as part of the Global Consulting Project (GCP). Developing a market entry strategy for one of the fastest growing companies in Portugal was indeed a wonderful experience. The Portuguese work environment is so full of energy and life. Portuguese hospitality (especially in smaller towns) is just great.

The 5 of us consulting on the project spent the weekend in Lisbon. We even got a chance to enjoy renounced Portuguese Fado over dinner.

A few pictures from the Portugal trip.

A YouTube link about Lisbon and Fado ----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qjjDZqb4CQ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Alvin,

I have read your blog and it is very interesting. My name is Carlos and I am planning to apply to the Cambridge MBA. I have already spoken with Francisco Perez (one of your current classmates), however I would like to speak with someone who is also deeply interested in technology and innovation as me. Would that be ok for you? We could discuss via email or phone, whatever suits you best. My email address is carlos.delcorral(at)ensto.com

Best regards,

Carlos